Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Too Cute for Words

Since I just started my blog in February, I have to catch up. Here are some cute pictures of Ethan that I couldn't resist sharing with everyone.
This first one is from our 2006 beach trip. He had so much fun that he passed out watching T.V. That never happens.
Here he took all of his cars and lined them up. He had to have them all exactly the same space apart.
Thanks to Eileen he got to bring out his cowboy roots.
Ethan helped Papa get the Turkey ready for Thanksgiving.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Katie!
So fun to see your blog and the pictures of Emilie and your new house! Are you going to be in town in 2 weeks? Nick will be preaching and we'd love to see you at church.

Miss you!
Love,
Rebecca

Denise said...

Hey Katie!
Nice to see you got a blog! That's great! Good job on it so far. I love to see Emilie growing, she's changed a lot already.
I'll reply to your email soon. Feel free to add my blog to your list. I've been on Xanga for about 2 years, but decided to get my Blog back up for all the friends who're on blogger now!
jonathananddenise.blogspot.com